DescriptionThe all new Dalbello Panterra 85 W GW is re-designed to maximize your comfort, control, and confidence anywhere on the slopes. Building off Dalbello's wildly successful Kyra series, the all new Panterra's are built to be lighter, fully moldable with My Fit and easier to walk in with an updated 50 range of motion in the hike/walk mode as well as a Grip Walk sole coming standard. Comfort has never been so easy to acquire for those aspiring to become better skiers.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
– Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• 85 Flex
• 99-101mm Last
• My Fit Customizable Shell
• Cabrio 3-Piece Shell
• IF Liner w/ TF Performer
• Grip Walk Soles
• 40mm Power Strap
• Cuff Movement: 24° Fore | 9° Back
• Dynalink Heel Retention System
• New F-6 Buckles
• Made in Italy
• 1-Year Manufacture Warranty
Cabrio 3-Piece Shell - The 3-piece shell allows for easier on and off with superior fit, while reducing direct pressure on top of the foot for increased blood flow which results in warmer feet. It also enables a smoother and progressive power transmission with a long range of flex, as well as dynamic rebound and great shock absorption.
Grip Walk Soles - Grip Walk soles make walking easier as they have a more natural roll on the toe as you step forward. Make sure that the binding you are using is Grip Walk compatible.
IF Liner w/ TF Performer - Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model). Comes with women's specific collar design and narrower heel, TF Ultralon Padding, Neoprene Toe Box, and Heat System Ready!
Dynalink Heel Retention System - The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel and instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
Fitting your boots:
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!