The totally redesigned S/PRO Alpha 100 W GW is the best combination of performance with 3D Instep technology. With a lighter weight construction and more powerful CoreFrame design to maximize foot feel and energy transmission AND Fully Custom moldable 360 shell at a value of a price. Bottom line this boot fits and is comfortable for all day fun on the slopes. These boots come equipped with Grip Walk soles. All Salomon 360° Custom Series boots should be molded by an Authorized Salmon Dealer
Intended Use: On-Piste, Alpine, Groomers
Ability Level: Intermediate
We recommend this for:
Intermediate all-mountain skiers looking to a medium lasted fit, capable and playful ski boot that will offer a stiffer, more performance-oriented flex.
- Last 98/104mm
- Flex 90-100
- 3D Coreframe
- 360 Custom Shell
- Power spine
- Custom tongue
- Calf adjustment
- Bi-material PU lower shell
- Bi-material PU upper shell
- Backbone 1 screw
- 24mm oversized pivot
- 4mm intergrated lifter
- My CustomFit Pro Liner + 2 loop
Custom HD Shell & Cuff
Built to be molded to a perfect fit in just 10 minutes. The construction and materials allow for the foot to be closer to the shell.
My CustomFit 3D Liner
A pre-shaped race liner offers a precise foothold for even more control over the ski. The elastic toe box gives more space for your toes and the cushioning foam added extra comfort and adaptability.
3D Instep Shell
Utilizes thinner plastic and a 45º position of the second buckle for a stronger heel lock without needing extra pressure from your instep to secure the hold.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get properly sized by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort. All models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please see the bottom of this page.
|Buckles||4 riveted aluminium |
|Adjustment||Riveted cuff alignment pivot|
Fitting Your Boots
— To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!