This is the Swiss Army boot you have been waiting for, the Shift Pro 120 is the new standard in performance, convenance and comfort. Astonishing light at 1.65kg, north of 43 range of walking motion and still with a 360 fully moldable shell! A truer 120 flex and a custom 3D fully moldable liner to boost your confidence and control. Not to mention the fully waterproof & gusseted overlap design that allows for more instep adjustment and truly natural flex. The improved tongue allows you to get in with ease and enjoy skiing, hiking or just hanging out in the bar with the most comfort possible. Time to get warm and happy with the all new Shift series from Salomon. All Salomon Custom Series boots should be molded by an Authorized Salmon Dealer
Ability Level: Advanced
Type of Terrain: All-mountain, Powder, Backcountry, Groomers
We recommend this for:
Those who crave versatility and demand nothing less than excellence in their alpine pursuits. The Salomon Shift Pro 120 AT boot is designed for advanced skiers who crave precision and performance. It's the perfect choice for tackling steep lines, tight couloirs, and deep powder, all while maintaining control and confidence.
- Flex: 120
- Last: 100-106
- XECARB® Composite Coreframe
- Custom Shell HD
- Coreframe Technology
- My CustomFit 4D Liner
- Midgrip Sole
- Sensifit Insert
- Surelock Skiwalk Mechanism
- Strap: Sense clas 45 mm
- Grip Walk
With a flex rating of 120, these boots offer the perfect balance between power and responsiveness. You'll have the control you need to carve through technical terrain while maintaining the flexibility required for dynamic skiing in variable conditions.
Custom HD Shell & Cuff
Built to be molded to a perfect fit in just 10 minutes. The construction and materials allow for the foot to be closer to the shell.
XECARB® Composite Coreframe
Inserts in the cuff and shell ensure that the boot maintains it’s geometry and stiffness after molding.
Located on the inside of the shell, a PU insert makes it easier to step in and out. Reinforces the wrapping fit when closing the boot.
My CustomFit 4D Liner
A pre-shaped Pro liner increases the precise fit and hold. Elastic in the toe box gives you more space for your toes, while cushioning foam adds comfort and adaptation.
A Contragrip® piece between the toe and heel give you extra grip in difficult terrain and uneven surfaces.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get properly sized by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort. All models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please see the bottom of this page.
|Cuff ||Polyolefin, Polyamid spine|
|Buckles||4 riveted ALU 3D|
Fitting Your Boots
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!