When you have narrow feet and big dreams, the Hawx Ultra 120 has got you covered. The Ultra Lasted 98mm shell with Memory Fit and Mimic Gold Liner allow for you to get truly custom fit for your unique foot without sacrificing performance. This super lightweight and progressive shell allow for a natural and comfortable flex as you progress up the ability ladder. Thinsulate 3D liner will make sure you stay warm all day and the 120 True Flex will give you that control and responsive performance you’re looking for.
Atomic Memory Fit Shells should be molded by an Authorized Memory Fit Dealer
Type of Terrain: All mountain
Ability Level: Advanced
We recommend this for:
All mountain riders looking for a narrow fit, high performance boot that can take you anywhere on the mountain.
- Shell: Prolite with Memory Fit
- True Flex PU Construction
- Cuff: Power Shift
- Dual Sided Cuff Alignment
- Energy Backbone
- Liner: Mimic Platinum
- AFS Adaptive Fit System
- 3D Stretch Toe Box
- 3M Thinsulate™
- 50mm Power Strap
Above and beyond the standard construction of a ski boot, Atomic uses a revolutionary design from a lightweight shell and has powerful reinforcements in key areas.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer:
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
|Buckles||6000 Series Aluminum |
|Last||98mm Narrow Last|
|Forward Lean||13º / 15º|
|Shell Rotation||17º / 3º|
|Norm||Walk Sole, ISO 23223 Type A|
|Included||Size Adjuster, Liner Spoiler, Power Shift Shim, Power Shift Screw|
Fitting Your Boots
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!