The Hestra Gauntlet Sr. Glove is your essential on the mountian ski glove. Designed with a removable liner, making it easy to clean and throw into the washer. These gloves are made with weather resistant and windproof fabrics. Bound to keep you warm and having fun season after season.
Intended Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
Weather Conditions: Cold, Snow, Wind
We recommend this for:
The skier or snowboarder who is looking for a practical, weather resistant adventure glove.
- Long glove for skiing/snowboarding.
- Removable fleece liner with warm synthetic insulation
- Backhand featuring durable, weather-resistant polyamide fabric
- PU Grip synthetic fabric with polyurathane provides good grip
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment
- Velcro wrist adjustment
- Attachment for Hestra handcuff (wrist strap)
- Can be combined with various liners
Due to the microfleece liner and Fiberfill, this glove rates higher than avergae on the warmth scale.
|Extra Small ||6||152mm (around palm of hand)|
|Small ||7||178mm (around palm of hand)|
|Medium ||8||203mm (around palm of hand)|
|Large ||9||229mm (around palm of hand)|
|Extra Large ||10||254mm (around palm of hand)|
Fit tip: Fits over ski jacket sleeve
|Materials||Fiberfil, Brushed polyester, Microfleece|
|Made In||Shanghai, China|Warranty Information:
Hestra warranty covers their gloves to be free from defects of materials and craftsmanship for the usable lifetime of the product. Damage caused by daily wear and tear, misuse, or accidental neglect will not be covered under their warranty. Hestra reserves the right on which gloves will meet their critera during the process of completing the warranty claim online.