Burton Ruler Step On Snowboard Boots - Men'sby Burton
You might also like
DescriptionThe boot that's elevated more riders with time-honored tech, fit, and performance is now available with the convenience of Step On and the micro-adjustable fit of the BOA® Fit System. The men's Burton Ruler Step On BOA® Snowboard Boot delivers versatile performance with the added durability and micro-adjustability of the BOA® Fit System with Coiler Technology. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton men's Step On® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry and exit speed with uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy to use system. Just turn the BOA® dial to fine-tune the fit of the boot, then simply step on to the binding, and you're ready to ride.
**REQUIRES BURTON STEP-ON BINDING!!!**
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Medium Flex
• Sequence Boa®
• Imprint™ 2 Liner, Lock-Up Cuff
• Man Fur
• 3M™ Thinsulate™
• 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
• StepOn™ Backstay
• EST® StepOn™ Outsole
• Burton Recycled Content Rubber
FLEX/RESPONSE: Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride.
LACING: Sequence BOA® Fit System features two unique lace paths for a fit that snugs evenly from top to bottom with the simple twist of a dial.
LINER: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit.
COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
OUTSOLE: Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag.
BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz