DescriptionShine bright on any stage and all terrain with the ultimate in warmth, comfort, plus the effortless micro-adjustability of the BOA® Fit System. The Burton Limelight BOA® boot will have you beating the crowds to the lift line, then showing them how it's done from glades to groomers. For the ultimate in adjustable fit and connected performance, the Limelight's BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology includes Boa's Sequence™ Configuration for even tightening and secure heel hold with the twist of a single dial. Total Warmth is a one-two punch of a 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulated liner and Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil. An overall soft and forgiving flex brings it all together in a boot that works with you to bring more fun and freedom to every run.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Medium-Stiff Flex
• Dual Zone Boa®
• Imprint™ 2 Liner
• Plush Cuff 1.0
• 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
• Lock-Up Cuff
• 1:1 Medium Flex Tongue
• PU Backstay
• Traditional DynoGRIP
• Burton Recycled Content Rubber
FLEX/RESPONSE: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride.
LACING: Sequence BOA® Fit System features two unique lace paths for a fit that snugs evenly from top to bottom with the simple twist of a dial.
LINER: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining for additional warmth and comfort, Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit.
COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
CUSHIONING: Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down.
OUTSOLE: DynoGRIP outsole features an extra layer of traction on the toe and heel for added grip.
BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!