Kuhl Klash Pant - Men'sby Kuhl
Kuhl Klash Pant - Men's by Kuhl
This product is currently unavailable for purchase, pre-order or raincheck. Future availability is unknown.
Helly Hansen Brono Pant - Men's
PrAna Stretch Zion Pant II - Men's
Helly Hansen Odin Huginn 2.0 Pant - Men's
Multiple advanced fabrics combine to deliver Kuhl’s most technically advanced men's hiking pants. The Klash™ Pant delivers superior durability without sacrificing comfort. Equipped with water-resistance and freedom enhancing stretch, these year-round, softshell, pants are loaded with features to take you anyplace you need to go without the weather slowing you down.
• Softshell pant with stretch, style and performance
• Durable body fabric with unique 2-tone weave and added abrasion resistance
• Martindale abrasion test rating: passes 50k rubs
• Ultrasuede inside waistband
• Abrasion-resistant ripstop cuff guard for added durability
• Reverse coil zippers with welts to help protect from the elements
• 2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets, 1 right thigh pocket and 1 stealth cell phone pocket
• Mesh pocket bags for low bulk breathability
• Gusseted bottom hem with zippers for easy on/off
• Knee darts for 3D articulation
• Reflective trims for added visibility
• Durable nylon webbing belt loops
• Klassik Fit
• Bottom Leg Opening: 16.75”
69% Nylon, 22% Polyester, 9% Spandex | C6 DWR | 262 GSM
73% Nylon, 15% Polyester, 12% Spandex | 147 GSM
100% Polyester Micro Suede
100% Polyester Mesh | 90 GSM
Kuhl Warranty: KÜHL® proudly guarantees the quality and performance of their products. They guarantee all of their products to be free of defects in both materials and workmanship. Kuhl will repair or replace, at KÜHL's discretion, any product that proves to be defective that was purchased through an authorized seller of KÜHL.
Please understand that no matter how well you care for your product, materials will begin to experience natural breakdown and will start to show wear over time; normal wear is not considered a defect. Product damage due to wear and tear, misuse or neglect is not covered under warranty nor does it qualify for repair.
Items purchased from dealers may either be returned to the place of purchase and they will facilitate your warranty, or you may work directly with KÜHL. Warranties are non-transferable.
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz
You might also like