Patagonia Powder Town Pant - Women'sby Patagonia
Patagonia Powder Town Pant - Women's by Patagonia
Price:$149.40$249.00 - Save $99.60 (40%)
Ships for Free!
Item No: 227499
Manf No: 31645
Color: Fresh Teal
Size: Medium - Regular
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Powder Town Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
• Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture.
• Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button snap closure, belt loops and zip fly.
• Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket.
• Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
• Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
• Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
• Concealed RECCO® reflector
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Weight: 559.9 g (19.75 oz)
• Inseam: 32.5” Regular
• Ironclad Guarantee
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: (front panels) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh; (upper back panels) 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz
You might also like