The RIDE Hera is the perfect blend of performance and comfort for any style of riding on the mountain. With a flex right down the middle, an Intuition® heat-moldable liner, and dual Boa® lacing system, this boot can be dialed in for fit as well. RIDE's unique Tongue Tied™ Boa® lacing allows for one of the most even pressure distribution over your foot you can find. This helps to reduce hot spots and pressure points allowing for increased blood flow all in the hopes your feet don't go numb so you can stay comfortable and ride longer. The Hera also has RIDE's proprietary C.A.T. technology that allows you to adjust the fit of the upper cuff whether you have an athletic or narrow calf. This feature is a customer favorite!
The Closer™ H4 Boa® Coiler Fit System
Type of Terrain: All Mountain
Ability Level: Beginner Plus, Intermediate
We recommend this for:
The RIDE Jackson is great for all-mountain riders who want an ideal blend of performance and comfort.
- Flex: 6/10
- The Closer™ H4 Boa® Coiler Fit System
- Manual Tongue Tied™ System
- BOA® TX3 Lace
- Intuition® Support Liner
- Internal J Bars
- Impacto Primo Insole
- Heat Reflective Foil
- Flex Lite 2.0 Sole w/ +SLIME Midsole
Intermediate boots are ideal for the rider who needs more control and support whether you are an all-mountain cruiser or the rider looking to bridge the gap from beginner to advance.
Medium flexing boots are great for the increased speeds of blue runs and exploring off trail. They will have some limits as you push max speeds or the steepest of terrain, but will get the job done for the average all-mountain rider who is still exploring all the mountain has to offer.
The Closer™ H4 Boa® Coiler Fit System
BOA® Coiler fit system - Fit system with a dial that retracts slack in the laces. Quick, durable and easy to use. The Closer™ offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
Manual Tongue Tied™ System
This RIDE specific technology offers a secure fit in the ankle zone and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. The tongue integrated guide provides total tongue closure and next level heel hold without the potential pressure points.
BOA® TX3 Lace
BOA®’s first textile lace in the snowboarding category, TX3 is constructed from recycled PET with a structural core. The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace that offers a more traditional flex pattern, but the superior closure of a BOA® system.
Intuition® Support Liner
Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort with improved heat molding capability.
Impacto Primo Insole
Single density 3D formed insole with +slime foam. +slime hi-rebound foam is a proprietary foam blend that offers improved comfort and response underfoot.
Heat Reflective Foil
Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
Flex Lite 2.0 Sole w/ +SLIME Midsole
Improves impact absorption with new +SLIME Midsole, stability and traction is maintained by utilizing rubber pods underfoot. Unique channels allow for improved performance freestyle feel.
In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
Fit Tip: C+ width with medium volume fit in heel and instep
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
RIDE warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Items will be repaired or replaced at RIDE’s discretion, upon inspection and determination of warranty eligibility. All warranty returns must include a copy of the original Proof of Purchase. We are unable to process warranty returns without a copy of the original Proof of Purchase showing the product is within the warranty time-frame. Your warranty does not cover any cosmetic damage caused by normal use. Boot damage from resting board steel edge on boot is not covered.
Fitting Your Boots
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!