DescriptionThe Sage is made for comfort and ease of use. This boot will go anywhere while keeping your feet warm and comfortable all day long. Fitted with Intuition™ Plush Foam Liners and the H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System, which provides a uniform fit to your foot. The Closer™ Lace Guide evens the lace tension across the entire boot. C.A.T. technology allows for a custom fit in the calf zone for increased comfort. Lock Down™ Turbo provides secure, no slack liner lace hold. Grip Lite Sole combines +Slime Midsole with rubber pods for durability and traction. The Sage is a medium flexing boot for riders of all ability levels.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• The Closer™ H4 Boa® Coiler Fit System
• Medium/Soft Flex
• Intuition™ Plush Foam liner
• Lock Down™ Turbo liner lacing
• C.A.T. w/ Articulated cuff
• Internal J bars
• Grip Light Sole w/ +SLIME midsole
• Heat Reflective foil
• 1-Year Warranty
BOA® Coiler fit system - Fit system with a dial that retracts slack in the laces. Quick, durable and easy to use.
The Closer™ - Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
IN2GRATED™ - In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology) - This Ladies' Specific Design was made to increase comfort and ensure a perfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner - Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!