DescriptionThe Vans Aura Pro delivers on its versatile and hardworking reputation as the Boa® boot built to perform in all environments. This boot features a dual-zone Custom Focus Boa Fit System for unlimited, on-the-fly micro-adjustability backed by the customizable comfort and heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide. Add in the V2 UltraCushTM Smartwool®liner and V2 Waffle Pro outsole, and the Aura Pro will exceed your expectations of
comfort and performance. Versatilely, performance, and comfort for go anywhere, do anything, all day riding.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Focus BOA® w/ Custom Slide Glide
• Medium/Stiff Flex
• V2 Ultracush Liner
• Heat Retention 360°
• V2 liner harness
• V2 PopCush footbed
• Pleasure Cuff
• Instep Flex Zone
• V2 Waffle Lug outsole
V2 Ultracush Liner - Ultracush provides an interior cushioning layer for all day comfort, a dual density heat moldable core for a more custom fit, a flexible neoprene toe box, with microsuede cuff and tongue. The V2 liner is made with soft, odor resistant, moisture managing Merino wool from Smartwool.
Heat Retention 360° - All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the liner that keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
V2 PopCush Footbed - A dual density construction footbed with advanced 3D molded anatomical shape provides support while reducing foot fatigue. Built with airflow perforations and a Nylex moisture wicking top sheet for when things heat up. Added TPU arch support and heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
Instep Flex Zone - The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
Pleasure Cuff - The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!