The Airblaster Freedom Suit offers all you could need for a day full of winter adventure. Waist deep powder? No problem! That’s due to the 2 layer shell construction with moderate insulation. Durable and reliable. Specifically designed to make you look like the coolest person on the mountain (Proven Fact). Proud to be bold, choose the Airblaster Freedom Suit.
Intented Use: Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter Sports
Weather Conditions: Snow, Cold, Wind
We recommend this for:
The active snowsport indvidual who is looking for a one piece, durable snow suit.
- 15K mm waterproofing
- Blaster / Tailored Fit
- 2 Layer Shell
- 2 Layer fuly seam taped glacier construction
- Strecth Canvas main body with midweight Oxford at shoulder, upper back, and rear seat patch
- 80/20 FC-Free Ec DWR
- YKK Zippers throughout
- Ergonomic 2-way adjustible hood with lycra draw cord
- 6 zippered pockets
- 350º waist zip for easy bathroom access
- Mesh-lined zippered underarm and inner leg vents
- Printed taffeta lining
- Hidden chest pockets with invisible zippers
- Media cord port through chest pocket
- Adjustable velcro wrist cuffs
- Lyrca wrist gaister
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- Hidden draw cord at lower leg hem, for optional cuff cinch
- Key clip inside pocket
- Mesh goggle pocket inside
Due to the 2 layer shell and moderate insulation, the snow suit is rated at an average warmth level.
With the 15K mm waterproofing, this product is rated at an average level on the waterproof scale.
Airblaster Women’s Sizing
|W’s Size||Weight||Height||Waist ||Bust||Inseam|
Style Tip: Comfortable, Easy to Move in Design
Fit Tip: Relaxed
All Airblaster products have a limited lifetime warranty of 1 year after the purchase date. Their warranty covers manuafactures defects in materials and workmanship. The Airblaster warranty does not cover damages caused my misuse, neglect, abuse, accidents, the natural breakdown of materials over time, or problems that may be reasonably expected with normal wear and tear. If you are in possesion of a Airblaster product that has a manufactures defect, follow the steps through their online website at myairblaster.com/pages/warranty-process.