Burton Tourist Snowboard Boots - Men's
$524.95 - Save $157.48
color: Black, choose a size
DescriptionThe ultimate splitboarding boot with innovations that improve both the climb up and the ride down. Skintrack or summit bid, the men's Burton Tourist Snowboard Boot handles the mountains with surefooted confidence. More negative flex than any other boot in the line enhances glide in the skintrack, while an array of insulating features are key on pre-dawn starts or snow camping missions. Developed with team riders plus the crew at Spark R&D, the Tourist sticks to the same trusted Vibram® sole found on the Driver X for near legendary billy goat grip.
Fitting your boots:
– All Boots stretch out and get bigger, about half a size. It is normal to have a smaller Boot size than your shoe size. You must lace a boot completely, both liner and shell, to assess the fit. The boot will feel very small until you do this.
– It is best to work with a boot fitter to help determine your proper foot shape and size. A proper shape is vital to the performance of any brand of boot. Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced before making a determination.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet or Sidas, something with actual arch support, not just cushion. This will help to align your foot in the shell and to alleviate pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch not your shoe size. Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear.
• Speed Zone™ Lacing System
• New England Ropes Laces
• Medium/Stiff Flex
• Increased Negative Flex
• Life Liner
• Integrated Liner Lacing
• Tuff Cuff Lite
• Ultralon Performance Foam®
• DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining
• Total Comfort Construction
• Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
• Durable Polyurethane Backstay
• Sleeping Bag Lining
• Vibram Outsole
• 1-Year Manufacture Warranty
Speed Zone™ Lacing System - Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds. New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace.
Increased Negative Flex - This allows greater articulation in the upper-cuff for improved function and comfort while touring or hiking.
Life Liner - The Life Liner fuses lightweight materials with a more relaxed feel for high-end performance that makes all the difference during long seasons filled with hard charging days. The responsive PU tongue construction provides a combo of cat-like quickness and long-term resistance to breakdown, while also accommodating a better fit for all foot shapes.
Ultralon Performance Foam® - Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot.
Tuff Cuff Lite - Ankle support and inner cuff stability is mandatory in a pro-level boot. The Burton solution is the Tuff Cuff, which increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining - Burton's own lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture.
Total Comfort Construction - Provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue - Creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride.
Sleeping Bag Lining - Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
Vibram Outsole - Vibram® Ecostep rubber outsole gives you the legendary grip of Vibram® in a lighter weight package and with 30% recycled construction with the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA and B3 gel in the heel and toe. Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag.
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!