Patagonia Snowshot Pant - Boy's
color: Black, choose a size
DescriptionThe Boy’s Patagonia Snowshot Pants offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and 80 grams of Thermogreen® insulation for warmth. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple, while our grow-fit feature extends wear.
• Shell is made of 100% recycled polyester that has waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and is fully seam-sealed; 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation shields from cold
• For a great fit, the lined, fixed waistband is contoured and can be adjusted externally
• Zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered, snapped handwarmer pockets; secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
• Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
• Internal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots and keep cold out; tab inside pant leg snaps into a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground
• Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2 inches for extended wear; reflective logo on front knee
• Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Weight: 498.95 g (17.6 oz)
• Ironclad Guarantee
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Scuff guards: 6.8-oz 100% nylon. Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Lining and gaiter fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!