The Mercury Mitt by Black Diamond is a next-level performer on the mountain. The removable PrimaLoft® insulated liner is not only high quality, yet dries quickly in case of getting wet. Designed with a long cuff for no chance of any pesky snow getting in. The goat leather palm with the reinforcement patch can withstand season after season wear without any tears.
Intended Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
Weather Conditions: Exteme Cold, Heavy Snow, Wind
We recommend this for:
Any active snowsport individual looking for a fully waterproof and high quality insulation mitt.
- GTT Empel DWR - A revolutionary PFC-free water repellant finsish that is superior in performance and durability
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Durable but lightweight, 100% recycled shell fabrics with stretch and freedom to move
- Removable liner features 170g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core on back of hand.
- Grip Control on the palm, while the soft, recycled fleece lining maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with reinforcement patch
The PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation is a tried and true classic. Highly popular insulation that has been trusted for 20+ years.
The glove contains Black Diamond BD.dry™ technology which is fully waterproof, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams.
Black Diamond Sizing - Men's
|Inches (From base of wrist to tip of middle finger)|
|X-Small||6.75 - 7.25|
|Small||7.25 - 7.75 |
|Medium||7.75 - 8.25 |
|Large||8.25 - 8.75|
|X-Large||8.75 - 9.25|
Fit Tip: Fits over jacket sleeve
|Product Weight||9.46 oz|
|Temperature Range||-31/-12 ºC (-25/10 ºF)|Warranty Information:
Black Diamond Equipment insures that all gloves will be free from manufacturing defects in craftsmanship and materials for one year after the purchase date of the orginal customer. The warranty does not cover any defects due to normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse or excessive use, accidental damage, neglect, or improper care.