The Solost Glove is a true technical glove best used in high alpine backcountry adventures to patrolling the local mountain on extra chilly days. From the fully waterproof BD.dry™ technology to the extented gauntlet cuff, there will be no worry of snow sneaking through. The outer shell can be used alone on warmer days, or add the PrimaLoft® Gold insulated liner when high warmth is needed. Highly durable goat leather palm will keep you gong during the most technical rope handling mountain use.
Reinforced Goat Leather Palm
High Quality PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
Intended Use: Skiing, Snowboarding, Backcountry
Weather Conditions: Extreme Cold, Heavy Snow, Wind
We recomend this for:
Any active snowsport individual looking for a fully waterproof and high quality insulation glove.
- GTT Empel DWR - A revolutionary PFC-Free water repellant finish that is superior in performance and durablilty
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Durable but lightweight, 100% recycled shell fabrics with stretch for the freedom to move
- Removable liner features 170g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core on back of hand
- Grip Control on the palm while the soft, recycled fleece lining maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with reinforcement patch
The PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation is a tried and true classic. Highly popular insulation that has been trusted for 20+ years. This glove has a tempature range from -20/15 ºF.
The glove contains Black Diamond BD.dry™ technology which is fully waterproof, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams.
Black Diamond Sizing - Unisex
|Inches (From base of wrist to tip of middle finger)|
|X-Small||6.75 - 7.25|
|Small||7.25 - 7.75 |
|Medium||7.75 - 8.25 |
|Large||8.25 - 8.75|
|X-Large||8.75 - 9.25|
Fit Tip: Fits over jacket sleeve
|Product Weight||9.22 oz|
|Temperature Range||-29/-9 ºC (-20/15 ºF)|Warranty Information:
Black Diamond Equipment insures that all gloves will be free from manufacturing defects in craftsmanship and materials for one year after the purchase date of the orginal customer. The warranty does not cover any defects due to normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse or excessive use, accidental damage, neglect, or improper care.