Multiple advanced fabrics combine to deliver Kuhl’s most technically advanced men's hiking pants. The Klash™ Pant delivers superior toughness without sacrificing comfort. Equipped with water-resistance and freedom enhancing stretch, these year-round, softshell, pants are loaded with features to take you any place you need to go without the weather slowing you down.
Water Repelling Softshell Fabric
Intended Use: Casual Wear, Outdoor Performance
Weather Conditions: Snow, Rain, Cold to Spring
We recommend this for:
Anyone who needs a warm and highly durrable pant to accompany them in their active lifestyle.
- Softshell pant with stretch, style and performance
- Durable body fabric with 2-tone weave and added abrasion resistance
- Martindale abrasion test rating: passes 50k rubs
- Ultra-suede inside waistband
- Abrasion-resistant ripstop cuff guard for added durability
- Reverse coil zippers with welts to help protect from the elements
- 2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets, 1 right thigh pocket
- Stealth phone pocket
- Mesh pocket bags for low bulk breathability
- Gusseted bottom hem with boot hook and zippers for easy on/off
- Knee darts for 3D articulation
- Reflective trims for added visibility
- Durable nylon webbing belt loops
- Klassik fit
- Bottom leg opening: 16.75"
Grams per Square Meter is the measure of density of a polypropalene material, so a textile with a higher GSM is heavier than one with a lower GSM.
C6 DWR Fabric
A Durable Water Repellant textile using a 6-Carbon molecule that is safer for you and the environment.
Khul Men’s Pant Sizing
*Measurements are in inches and refer to body dimensions
Style Tip: If inbetween dimensions, choose larger size for a more relaxed fit and smaller size for a form fit
|Main Materials||69% Nylon, 22% Polyester, 9% Spandex | C6 DWR | 262 GSM|
|Waistband Materials||100% Polyester Micro Suede|
|Care||Machine wash cold on delicate, Do not bleach, No softener, Tumble dry low, Iron low temp without steam|
Warranty: Kuhl will repair or replace any product that proves to be defective that was purchased through an authorized seller. This DOES NOT cover items that have been damaged due to wear and tear, missuse or neglect.