For folks with a smaller face the Smith Vogue is a great goggle at a great price. A high quality cylindrical lens with additional ventilation paired with anti-fog coating creates a great fog reduction system to handle anything from snowstorms to sunny spring days. Fully helmet compatible with a wide silicone backed strap keeps everything in place.
Extra Small, Low Bridge Fit Frame
Intended Use: Snowsports, All-mountain ski / Snowboarding
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for clarity and impact resistance
- Airflow technology for active ventilation
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise fit
- Silicone backed dual-slide strap for easy size adjustment
- Single layer compression-molded face foam
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog free performance
- Lens Shape: Cylindrical
- Ultimate integration with Smith helmets: comfort, venting, anti-fog
- Microfiber goggle bag
Red Sol-X Mirror 17%
**VLT is the percentage of light transmitted through the lens. Brighter, sunny days = low VLT. Stormy, cloudier days = higher VLT
Fit Tip: Adult extra small frame size, with a low nose bridge and/or a wide or high cheekbone shape
Warranty Information: Smith is committed to quality, and we’ve built our reputation on long-lasting, high-performing products. All Smith sunglasses, goggles, and helmets are covered for the lifetime of the product to be free from manufacturer's defects, and we will replace defective product at no charge (taxes and shipping not included). Smith has sole discretion to determine what qualifies as a manufacturer's defect, and only products purchased from an authorized Smith dealer are covered by our lifetime warranty. If your warranty claim is approved, you will be provided a warranty voucher good for use on one comparable product that was returned. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping and taxes of the replacement order.