The Smith Squad is the perfect intro into high end goggles loaded with features at a great price. Perfect for someone trying to progress on the mountain and feel confident doing it. Equipped with a ChromaPop lens for increased contrast and clarity with the inner lens being a Fog-X lens for greatly increased fog reduction. The Squad comes with an additional low light lens to cover all conditions and night riding. Dual layer foam creates a nice face fit and seal.
Intended Use: Snowsports, All-mountain ski / Snowboarding
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural colors
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for clarity and impact resistance
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Airflow technology for active ventilation
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise fit
- Dual-slide strap for easy size adjustment
- Ultra-wide silicone-backed strap stays put
- 2-Layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog free performance
- Lens Shape: Cylindrical
- Ultimate integration with Smith helmets: comfort, venting, anti-fog
- What’s Included: replacement lens, microfiber goggle bag
Sun Platinum Mirror 13%
Everyday Rose Gold Mirror 23% VLT | Everyday Red Mirror 25% VLT | Everyday Green Mirror 23% VLT
Low Light / Night Lens
Clear 89% VLT | Yellow 89% VLT
**VLT is the percentage of light transmitted through the lens. Brighter, sunny days = low VLT. Stormy, cloudier days = higher VLT
ChromaPop™ is a proprietary Smith lens technology that enhances color, contrast, detail, and clarity in all light conditions. It helps reduce eye fatigue for athletes, outdoor enthusiast of all levels, and anyone struggling with eye strain or looking for increased contrast.
Fit Tip: Adult Medium frame size
Warranty Information: Smith is committed to quality, and we’ve built our reputation on long-lasting, high-performing products. All Smith sunglasses, goggles, and helmets are covered for the lifetime of the product to be free from manufacturer's defects, and we will replace defective product at no charge (taxes and shipping not included). Smith has sole discretion to determine what qualifies as a manufacturer's defect, and only products purchased from an authorized Smith dealer are covered by our lifetime warranty. If your warranty claim is approved, you will be provided a warranty voucher good for use on one comparable product that was returned. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping and taxes of the replacement order.