Suitable for most winter recreation expeditions as a long-lasting, high quality puffer vest. The Helium Down Vest is a durable and lightweight 800 fill down vest with 41% recycled Pertex Quantum fabric that uses Outdoor Research’s exclusive waterproof Diamond Fuse Technology on the hood and shoulders to ensure you stay extra warm and dry on all your alpine adventures.
Dual Internal Stash Pockets
Responsible Down Standard Certified
Intended Use: High-Alpine, Climbing, Backcountry
Weather Conditions: Wind, Snow
We recommend this for:
This is a top-of-the-line down vest for maximum durability and puffer comfortability against the elements.
- Lightweight & durrable, wind & water resistant
- bluesign® approved, Pertex® Quantum with Diamond Fuse technology Shell
- Pertex® Shield with Diamond Fuse technology 2.5L ripstop waterproof shoulder
- 800+ Fill Power, Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Insulation
- 20D Ripstop Lining
- Clean finish elastic drawcord hem
- Dual internal stash pockets, external chest pocket, and brushed tricot hand pockets
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Carabiner loop with key clip
- Hybrid mapped construction
- Single separating center front zipper
- No-snag webbing behind center front zipper
- Low-Pro Binding™
- RDS down certified
Garments listed as bluesign® approved are certified to be tested for harmful substances. This guarantees that the process in which the garment is made is harmless to the environment.
The Responsible Down Standard provides for the release of an environmental declaration verified by a third party which ensures that down and feathers used for padding elements are obtained from birds that have not been subjected to treatments that cause pain, suffering, or stress and that an identification and traceability system that applies to the origin of the material is applied and maintained.
Outdoor Research Men’s Top Sizing
**measurements are in inches
Fit Tip: Standard Fit
|Shell Materials||100% Nylon(41% Recycled)|
|Lining Materials||100% Nylon|
|Hood, Shoulder, Upper Sleeve Material||100% Nylon|
|Weight||260 g/ 9.2 oz|Warranty Information:
Outdoor Research wants to see you use their gear to its full potential, which will include natural weathering from outdoor environments. Because of this, they do NOT accept warranties for this type of natural wear and tear, or for products that have been handled against their intended use, involved in accidents, defaced, or sold from non-authorized dealers. Their warranty does NOT cover user-created damages like rips, tears, burns, or holed.