The Swix Tri Pack duffel is perfect for those days you just want hop on the ski bus or throw your gear in the car. With a large main compartment with U shaped opening holds all your gear. We love the Swix Tai Pack for it’s small but capable size, convenient pockets and drainage feature for wet, snowy gear.
We recommend this for:
Carrying and storing ski boots and gear accessories like helmets, goggles, gloves and face masks.
- Large main compartment
- Two side zip sections with vents and drainage
- Each side has smaller pockets for tool storage
- Front zip pocket for small accessories, tools or supplies (waxing, chapstick, keys)
- S shaped should straps for comfort
- Hold boots up to size 13
- Padded back panel for support
- Fully padded bottom
Pro Tip: Gear bags are very convenient, but also super important in preserving and protecting your gear long term. Especially for expensive ski boots!
|Dimensions||45cm x 41.25cm x 35cm |
|Weight||Approx. 3 lbs|
|Capacity||Approx 17 gallons|Warranty Information:
Swix offers a 2 year manufacture warranty against faulty or defective products.