Highly packable, durable and made from 100% recycled materials the Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack is the perfect little bag for all of your essentials.
Intended Use: Casual, Backpacking
We recommend this for:
Our planet concious friends that like lightweight durability and sustainability.
- Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Silicone face coating and a PU back coating
- Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuffsack when bag is not in use; 1-liter volume
- Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Adjustable strap: from 8-36 inches
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Bluesign® approved body fabric
What Does Fair Trade Mean?
When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Garments listed as bluesign® approved are certified to be tested for harmful substances. This guarantees that the process in which the garment is made is harmless to the environment
|Size||4.75" x 8" x 2”, 1 Liter|
**measurements are in inches
©Tyler Roemer | 07/15/24
|Body Materials||100% Recycled Postconsumer Nylon Ripstop|
|Lining Materials||100% Recycled Polyester|
|Weight||99.79g (3.52 oz) 70 denier|
Ironclad Guarantee: They guarantee everything they make. If your item does not meet your satisfaction, you can return it for repair, replacement or a refund. They will repair damage due to wear at a reasonable charge.