Tackle the whole mountain in the Ridge Youth Jacket form Quicksilver. With features like Dry Flight lining for 10K waterproof, breathability rating and Warmflight Eco insulation top keep you warm on the best blower powder days. Critical seams are taped for extra protection in the worst weather. Meshed lined vents under the arms let you dump some heat and keep riding all day. The Ridge comes in a regular fit.
10K DryFlight® with PFC Free Durable Water Repellant
Recycled Polyester Content
Intended Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
Weather Conditions: Extreme Cold, Snow, Winter, Fall
We recommend this for:
All those planet concious riders out there that want to stay as warm as possible on the extra chilly days.
- 10K DryFlight® technology for better waterproofing
- PFC-free durable, eco-friendly water repellent treatment
- Seam taping on critical zones
- WarmFlight® x2 Eco technology for low bulk and high warmth insulation, made from recycled PET bottles
- Fill weight: 100g Body, Sleeves, 80g Hood
- Lightweight taffeta mapped with brushed tricot for warmth and breathability
- Helmet compatible, fixed hood
- Integrated stretch wrist gaiters
- Mesh lined underarm vents
- Sleeve pass pocket, 2 handwarmer pocket, Internal media pocket, Internal large mesh pocket
- Powder skirt
- This product is made with minimum 50% of recycled fibres
- Shell made from repurposed production scraps and textile waste. Insulation and taffeta lining made with post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
10K Quicksilver DryFlight®
10,000mm waterproof/5,000g breathability. Reliable waterproof and breathable protection for a wide range of winter conditions.
Quicksilver Boy’s Jacket Sizing
|Height ||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hip|
**Measurements in inches
Style Tip: Modern Fit, a slimmer more contemporary fit with the mobility of a regular fit
|Shell Material||100% Recycled Polyester Re-Made|
|Heather Material||60% Polyester, 40% Recycled Polyester Oxford|
|Insulation Material||100% Recycled Polyester|
Warranty Information: Boardriders warrants all apparel to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase, when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials, but does NOT cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure or extensive use. If a Boardriders product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, Boardriders will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion. Boardriders is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.