The Utility Bib form Quiksilver is your go to, do anything shell pant. Fully seam taped with a 20K waterproof rating keeps you dry in wet conditions. Recycled stretch polyester gives the shell great freedom of movement while staying durable. An eco friendly option they are made from recycled plastic bottles. The Utility Bib comes in a regular fit for a relaxed comfortable fit without being too baggy.
20K DryFlight® Waterproofing
Recycled Polyester Content
Intended Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
Weather Conditions: Extreme Rain, Sleet, Winter, Fall
We recommend this for:
All those planet concious riders out there that want to make sure they aren’t contributing to the climate crisis while staying warm and dry this snow season.
- 20K DryFlight® technology for extreme waterproofing
- PFC-free durable, eco-friendly water repellent treatment
- Seam taping on critical zones
- WarmFlight® x1 technology for ultra lightweight and breathable warmth
- Lightweight taffeta mapped with brushed tricot for warmth and breathability
- Reinforced bottom cuff
- Mesh lined venting
- Inside waist adjuster
- 2 zippered handwarmer pocket, Zippered back pocket, Large thigh pocket
- Comfortable, stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- This product is made with minimum 30% of recycled fibres
- Shell and taffeta lining made with post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
20K Quicksilver DryFlight®
20,000mm waterproof/15,000g breathability. Best for extremely wet and stormy winter conditions. Designed for highly active mountain users who need the maximum level of waterproof and breathable protection.
Quicksilver Men’s Bib Sizing
**Measurements in inches
Style Tip: Regular Fit, a classic fit with unrestricted movement and maximum comfort
|Main Shell Material||58% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyester Stretch|
|Pattern Shell Material||55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester|
Warranty Information: Boardriders warrants all apparel to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase, when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials, but does NOT cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure or extensive use. If a Boardriders product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, Boardriders will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion. Boardriders is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.