The Airblaster Freedom Suit offers all you could need for a day full of winter adventure. Waist deep powder? No problem! That’s due to the 2 layer shell construction with moderate insulation. Durable and reliable. Specifically designed to make you look like the coolest person on the mountain (Proven Fact). Proud to be bold, choose the Airblaster Freedom Suit.
Intented Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
Weather Conditions: Snow, Cold, Wind
We recommend this for:
The active snowsport indvidual who is looking for a one piece, durable snow suit.
- 15K mm waterproofing
- Blaster upper fit, relaxed lower fit
- 2 Layer shell
- 2 Layer fully seam taped glacier construction
- Midweight Oxford hood with stretch canvas at shoulders, butt patch, knee patches
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers throughout
- Ergonomic 2-way adjustable hood with lycra draw cord
- Trademark 350º hip zip feature for easy #2 access
- 2-way zipper at center front - easy pee-zy!
- 6 zippered pockets
- Printed taffeta lining
- Mesh-lined zippered underarm and inner leg vents
- Napoleon pocket with media cord port under storm flap at chest
- Lycra wrist chest
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- Hidden draw cord at lower leg hem, for optional cuff cinch
- Mesh goggle pocket inside
- Freedom suit embroidery at wearer’s left chest
Due to the 2 layer shell and moderate insulation, the snow suit is rated at an average warmth level.
With the 15K mm waterproofing, this product is rated at an average level on the waterproof scale.
Airblaster Mens Sizing
Style Tip: Comfortable, Easy to Move in Design
Fit Tip: Relaxed
All Airblaster products have a limited lifetime warranty of 1 year after the purchase date. Their warranty covers manuafactures defects in materials and workmanship. The Airblaster warranty does not cover damages caused my misuse, neglect, abuse, accidents, the natural breakdown of materials over time, or problems that may be reasonably expected with normal wear and tear. If you are in possesion of a Airblaster product that has a manufactures defect, follow the steps through their online website at myairblaster.com/pages/warranty-process.