The Airblaster Krill Bib has been crafted for the rugged riders out there. In bounds or out, the Krill delivers what is needed. Designed with a full front chest zip and a 2 way zipper for “emergency lodge visits”. As well as hand and chest pockets to keep all your essentials safe. The snowy mountain is calling...go chase it in the Airblaster Krill Bib.
Comfortable, Relaxed Style
Intented Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
Weather Conditions: Snow, Wind, Cold
We recommend this for:
The active snowsport individual who is looking to have durable, relaxed fit snow bib.
- 15K mm waterproofing
- Relaxed fit
- 2 Layer Shell
- Full seam taped glacier construction
- Durable stretch canvas outer fabric
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco DWR
- YKK zipper throughout
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps
- 2-way zipper at center front - easy pee-zy!
- Bulit in woven nylon waist belt
- Mesh-lined zippered inner leg vents
- Printed taffeta lining
- 5 zippered pockets
- Hidden drawcord at lower leg hem,for option cuff cinch
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- Ladder lock side body adjustments
- Laminated storm flaps with bar tack reinforcements
- Hypalon Airblaster patch at both chest and knee
Due to the 2 layer shell with minimal insulation, this is rated at an average warmth level. Best pair with an underlayer (Hint: Ninja Suit)
With 15K waterproofing, the bib is rated at an average waterproof level.
Airblaster Men's Sizing
Style Tip: Comfortable - Slightly Baggy Fit
Fit Tip: Relaxed
All Airblaster products have a limited lifetime warranty of 1 year after the purchase date. Their warranty covers manuafactures defects in materials and workmanship. The Airblaster warranty does not cover damages caused my misuse, neglect, abuse, accidents, the natural breakdown of materials over time, or problems that may be reasonably expected with normal wear and tear. If you are in possesion of a Airblaster product that has a manufactures defect, follow the steps through their online website at myairblaster.com/pages/warranty-process.