Airblaster has done it again with the Kook Suit! Proud to be bold with the classic one piece construction. Flawlessly fabulous, never fearing and absolutely the coolest rider on the mountain. Bulit with a 350º waistband zipper for the “emergency lodge stop”. Protects you from the storm ahead with its waterproof fabric. It’s easy…choose the cool kid option: Airblaster.
2 Layer Shell Construction
Intented Use: Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter Sports
Weather Conditions: Snow, Wind, Winter Conditions
We recommend this for:
The skier or snowboarder who is looking for a full snow suit
- 15K mm waterproofing
- Blaster/ Relastic Fit
- 2 Layer Shell
- 2 Layer fully seam taped glacier construction
- Midweight oxford main body - stretch canvas at upper back, shoulders, seat, knees
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco DWR
- YKK zippers throughout
- Elastic waistband with bult in adjustable waist belt for extreme comfort
- 350º waistband zipper for smooth #2’s
- 2 way zipper at center front - easy pee-zy!
- Ergonomic 2-way adjustable hood with lycra drawcord
- Printed taffeta lining
- Mesh-lining zippered underarm and leg vents
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- Elastic gripper cuff at bottom opening
- mesh goggle pocket inside
- Lace hook at bottom opening
- Woven + zilicon Stay Wild patch at left chest
Due to the 2 layer construction and moderate insulation in the body, the snow suit rates at an average warmth rating.
Airblaster Glacier Series is constructed with 15K waterproofing. Fully seam sealed and ready to protect.
Airblaster Men's Sizing
Fit Tip: Relaxed, comfortable fit with enough room to move easily.
All Airblaster products have a limited lifetime warranty of 1 year after the purchase date. Their warranty covers manuafactures defects in materials and workmanship. The Airblaster warranty does not cover damages caused my misuse, neglect, abuse, accidents, the natural breakdown of materials over time, or problems that may be reasonably expected with normal wear and tear. If you are in possesion of a Airblaster product that has a manufactures defect, follow the steps through their online website at myairblaster.com/pages/warranty-process.