Welcome to the future of fit, the all new S/PRO Supra BOA 105 is going to change the whole game. Wether you are looking for the best fit, most control or feel, the all new shape in the S/PRO Supra BOA is going to make you want to go! The dialed in fit of the BOA systems along with the classic 100mm “American Last” from Salomon is going to have your feet jumping for joy. Built from the ground up around the BOA system, the S/PRO Supra allows for the most adjustment ever created to make your feet happy and still feel like you are in full control. More contact, means more feel for the snow and the precise foot wrapping means no hot spots either. Add a 360º Custom Fit shell and the sky is the limit in performance. So go ahead and dial in your perfect day with the S/PRO Supra BOA 105 from Salomon. All Salomon 360° Custom Series boots should be molded by an Authorized Salmon Dealer
Ability Level: Advanced
Type of Terrain: All mountain, Groomers
We recommend this for:
Advanced skiers looking for an extremely precise fit, giving you even more control over steering the ski.
- BOA® Fit System
- Last: 100-106
- Custom Shell HD
- Sensifit Mesh
- My Exowrap™ 4D Perf
- Energyzer Velcro 45mm Strap
- Power Spine
- Custom Tongue
- Grip Walk Soles
Custom HD Shell & Cuff
Built to be molded to a perfect fit in just 10 minutes. The construction and materials allow for the foot to be closer to the shell.
Located on the inside of the shell, a PU insert makes it easier to step in and out. Reinforces the wrapping fit when closing the boot.
BOA® Fit System
Provides a micro-adjustable, precision fit that’s designed to perform in the toughest of conditions.
My Exowrap™ 4D Perf
An elastic belt around the forefoot and latex-foams layer to offer a precise hold while steering the ski and aids with the wrapping system of the BOA®
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get properly sized by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort. All models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please see the bottom of this page.
|Buckles||2 screwed aluminum|
Fitting Your Boots
— To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!