Lighter, faster and better fitting with BOA Technology is what Salomon did with the all new MTN Summit Pure Ski boots. Slimmed down and cleaned up for better feel and performance and of course, weight savings. Designed for skiers looking to develop and push the boundaries of their winter adventures. The MTN Summit features external BOA for an even wrap of the foot to maximize feel and control as the frictionless cuff allows for a smooth 70º Range of Motion climb. Salomon’s MTN Summit Pure delivers the comfort and performance you want when spending your day in the mountains. With their lightweight fully Custom Shell design, easy-to-tighten Powerstrap and a comfortable Custom Fit touring liner, these boots will make you want to get out all the time.
Intended Use: Backcountry, Touring
Ability Level: Intermediate
We recommend this for:
These boots are your ultimate companion on the quest for untouched powder, steep lines, and unforgettable adventures. These boots are precision-engineered to meet the exacting demands of expert backcountry skiers, offering uncompromising performance, comfort, and adaptability in the world's most challenging terrain.
- Custom Shell HD
- Flex: 90
- Last: 99-105
- Ultramid Shell Construction
- Waterproof gaiter
- Full Rubber Sole
- Frictionless Pivots
- Fiberglass Spine
- Recycled PU Cuff
- Liner: My CustomFit Tour Pure
- Powerstrap 45mm
- Buckle: 1 riveted light
Custom HD Shell & Cuff
Built to be molded to a perfect fit in just 10 minutes. The construction and materials allow for the foot to be closer to the shell.
Connected to the BOA® Fit System, the touring belt enhances the tightening of the boot so you can find the perfect fit for you.
BOA® Fit System
Provides a micro-adjustable, precision fit that’s designed to perform in the toughest of conditions.
Ultramid Cuff & Shell
Ultramid is a high quality polyamide plastic that has rigidity and lightness that also excels in downhill skiing.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get properly sized by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort. All models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please see the bottom of this page.
|Tech Inserts ||Yes|
Fitting Your Boots
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!