The Roxa R3W 95 Ti Ski Boots can be your first step into a broader world of adventure. The R3 series of boots from Roxa is the lightest high-performance ski boot ever offered and now are fully moldable too! The added BioFit plastic allows for your local shop to heat up and then mold the shell (97mm-103mm) to your foot shape for max comfort and control. Add on the Ski/Hike mode for ease of use around the resort and the proven Next Gen Cabrio design for hands free entry, you’ve got yourself a winner here.
Type of Terrain: All mountain, Touring
Ability Level: Beginner to Intermediate
We recommend this for:
Uphill and downhill skiers looking for a prescise fit in a lightweight, beginner to intermediate high performance boot.
- 99mm Last BioFit Shell (99-101mm)
- 95 Flex
- Next Generation 3 Piece Cabrio Shell
- Two-Piece Tongue
- U75 Freeride LS Liner
- Material: PU+
- Women’s Specific Cuff
- Power Strap Buckle
- Ski/Hike articulation
- Range: 45º ROM
- Grip Walk Soles
- Made in Italy
Unmatched Progressivity. A two-piece, hinged split tongue design. Increases stride range while still providing outstanding downhill performance. Delivers a smooth forward flex with quick rebound and maintains contact throughout the turn with excellent shock absorption.
Next Gen Design
Use of advanced CAD Design technology, 3D Printed prototyping, and cutting edge ultralight polymers achieves minimal form with outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
75U Freeride Liner
This liner was designed exclusively for the R3 platform models. Lightweight, warm and ultra-comfortable, the R3 liner is 75% heat moldable in the ankle area and tongue, providing customized fit in these critical areas.
Dynafit Binding / Kingpin Insert
RX is certified for Dynafit and Marker Kingping inserts personalizations and all tech insert equipped R3 models.
Offers the ability for a qualified ski shop boot fitter to mold the shell
Power Strap Buckle
Allows for excellent boot top closure as well as accommodating any leg shape. Easy stride buckle function extends stride range when opened in the walk phase.
High-profiled slip-resistant sole. Increases walking comfort and improves natural roll thanks to curved rubber sole.
East Ski / Hike Cuff
Allows for an easy release of the upper cuff for enhanced mobility
Online Boot Purchase Disclamer:
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Fitting your Boots:
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!