Same name, all new performance! The redesigned Women's Cochise 105 is the step in the right direction. Lighter, better fitting and with Dynafit Tech inserts already built in. Slimmed down Triax 3.0 shell for huge weight savings and a broader range of motion for backcountry touring. C.A.S Liner with Wool for a true custom fit and even warmer, closer feel on snow. Dynafit Tech inserts molded into the shell for a truly versatile boot that can be used in standard alpine bindings and all Tech bindings on the market. This is truly the boot that can do it all.
Ability Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Type of Terrain: All-mountain
We recommend this for:
Intermediate skiers looking for a high performance, capable ski boot that can take you anywhere on the mountain.
- C.A.S. PU Shell w/ Quick Instep
- C.A.S. Liner, PVC-Free
- Polypropylene Cuff
- Eco-friendly design
- Last: 99-102
- 4 Buckles w/ Hiking Position
- Top Buckle w/ extendable hikig catch
- Celliant Liner
- T-Ride Cuff w/ locking screw
- Forward Lean 13º
- GripWalk Soles w/ low tech inserts
- 45mm Power Strap
This type of shell mimics the natural shape of your foot which makes for a better initial fit. The special dimple shapes create less surface tension and help maintain heat when molding the boot. The result is a longer lasting shell with higher quality performance.
The inside of the liner is shaped to match the anatomical shape of your foot, while the outside of the liner is shaped to fit the shell. These liners are durably designed and built to be less suseptible to being packed out, resulting in a longer lasting fit.
Powered by 13 thermoactive minerals that convert heat into infrared energy. The result is improved warmth, performance and temperature regulation.
T-Ride Walk System
Fully-integrated into the boot construction that connects the cuff-to-shell in a perfect balance of downhill performance and uphill hiking.
A softer plastic is used where your instep is located when in the boot. It allows the boot to open easier, be easier to put on, take off and be comfortable while you’re wearing it.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer:
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get properly sized by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort. All models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please see the bottom of this page.
Tecnica will cover any manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
Fitting Your Boots
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!