The Hawk Prime 95 W is one of our best-selling ski boots for female skiers world-wide. Fitted for a medium fore-foot (100mm), and offering medium flex that s more than sufficient for most experienced skiers, the Atomic Hawx Prime 95 W is a girl s perfect partner for on- or off-piste. Skiers of all levels will appreciate the light weight thanks to Prolite – our revolutionary light construction, extra reinforcements where it counts. Those skiers feet will appreciate the comfort offered by our pre-shaped Memory Fit 3D Gold W liner. Finish making your boots yours with the Memory Fit boot-fitting process. All part of creating the Legendary Hawx Feel. Make your boots your boots – and you ll never want to ski anything else.
Atomic Memory Fit Shells should be molded by an Authorized Memory Fit Dealer
Type of Terrain: All mountain
Ability Level: Advanced
We recommend this for:
Experienced all-mountain skiers looking for a narrow to medium width, high performance boot.
- Shell: Prolite with Memory Fit
- PU Construction
- Cuff: Power Shift
- Adaptive Fit System
- Energy Backbone
- Liner: Mimic Gold
- 3D Stretch Toe Box
- 3M Thinsulate™
- 35mm Power Strap
Above and beyond the standard construction of a ski boot, Atomic uses a revolutionary design from a lightweight shell and has powerful reinforcements in key areas.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer:
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
|Buckles||6000 Series Aluminum |
|Last||100mm Narrow-Medium Last|
|Forward Lean||13º / 15º|
|Norm||Walk Sole, ISO 23223 Type A|
Fitting Your Boots
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!