Protective, Gore-Tex, and highly breathable. Hestra designed the Army Leather Gore-Tex Short Glove with comfort in mind. Aiming for a “second skin” feel, while still maintaining moderate warmth. A true versatile glove, making sure to be there for you in high alpine conditions or riding the resort every weekend.
Close Fit for Solid Ski Pole Grip
Intended Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
Weather Conditions: Wind, Snow, Cold
We recommend this for:
The skier or snowboarder who is looking for a close fit, pracitical adventure glove.
- Designed with a close, comfortable fit.
- Backhand made of windproof and ventilating polyester softshell fabric.
- Durable goat leather with reinforced details
- Outseams provide better grip and feel
- GORE-TEX stops wind and water while ventilating out moisture. Inside features soft, durable fleece material (Bemberg).
- Warm synthetic insulation (Thermolite).
- Elastic at wrist.
- Velcro adjustment on wrists inside.
- Wrist strap/ handcuffs and carabiner included.
Due to the Fiberfil insulation, made with 100% polyester fiber, this glove rates at a higher than average warmth level.
Waterproof membrane within the mitt designed to allow zero water in while still maintaing breathability.
|Extra Small ||6||152mm (around palm of hand)|
|Small ||7||178mm (around palm of hand)|
|Medium ||8||203mm (around palm of hand)|
|Large ||9||229mm (around palm of hand)|
|Extra Large ||10||254mm (around palm of hand)|
Fit tip: Fits under ski jacket sleeve
|Materials||Fiberfil, Bemberg, 3-layer lobby polyester melange, Neoprene, Goat Leather |
|Made In||Shanghai, China|Warranty Information:
Hestra warranty covers their gloves to be free from defects of materials and craftsmanship for the usable lifetime of the product. Damage caused by daily wear and tear, misuse, or accidental neglect will not be covered under their warranty. Hestra reserves the right on which gloves will meet their critera during the process of completing the warranty claim online.