Hestra’s Patrol Guantlet Mitt is perfect for your adventure day on the mountain. Designed for women’s slightly slimmer hands, making pole grip more comfortable. Ready for the powder with the long collar and drawstring. Be ready for the day out there with reliable and tough Hestra mittens.
Intended Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
Weather Conditions: Wind, Cold, Snow
We recommend this for:
The skier or snowboarder who is looking for a durable, windproof, winter mitt.
- Long, durable ski mitt.
- Backhand made of windproof and breathable polyester shoftshell fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather on the palm and fingers.
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-Loft).
- Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner and eyelet provide good attachment possibilties.
- Can be combined with other liners.
Due to the Bemberg lining and G-Loft Insulation, this mitt is rated higher than average on the warmth scale.
Thin, 100% polyester fiber providing high warmth capacity, even in snowy conditions. This fiber is also quick drying and highly breathable.
|Extra Small ||6||152mm (around palm of hand)|
|Small ||7||178mm (around palm of hand)|
|Medium ||8||203mm (around palm of hand)|
|Large ||9||229mm (around palm of hand)|
|Extra Large ||10||254mm (around palm of hand)|
Fit tip: Fits over ski jacket sleeve
|Materials||G-Loft, Bemberg, Goat leather |
|Made In||Hai Phong, Vietnam|Warranty Information:
Hestra warranty covers their gloves to be free from defects of materials and craftsmanship for the usable lifetime of the product. Damage caused by daily wear and tear, misuse, or accidental neglect will not be covered under their warranty. Hestra reserves the right on which gloves will meet their critera during the process of completing the warranty claim online.