Technical fit designed for freeriding, the lofoten Gore-Tex® Pant offers the ability to layer up underneath while maintaining freedom-of-movement. Suitable for out-of-bounds freeriding, this versatile pant is also well suited for the in-bounds groomed skier or snowboarder. Seal out wind and snow during powder days, the snap-seal system offers integration with compatible Norrona jackets.
Gore-Tex® 3L Recycled Fabric
Intended Use: All-Mountain Ski / Snowboarding, Backcountry Touring
Weather Conditions: Wind, Snow and Rain
We recommend this for
Hard-riding skiers and snowboarders seeking a lighter and softer freeride-style pant.
- Gore-Tex® 70x160D 3L Recycled Fabric
- Water Repellent Finish to exterior of garment
- Custom-fit system™ waist adjustment
- Thigh ventilation from waist to the knee
- Thigh pockets for essential gear
- Reinforcement on the inside of the lower leg
- Bottom leg width can accomodate ski or snowboard boot in walk mode
- Articulated leg
- Snap button tightening around ankles
- Integrated snow gaiters
- Compatible with Norrona ski bibs and snap-in powder skirt on their jackets
Gore-Tex® 3L Fabric
A unique 3-layer construction for year-round use in a variety of outdoor activities. The breathable outer material is bonded to a Gore-Tex® membrane designed to allow perspiration to pass through while stopping rain, snow and wind from penetrating.
Garments listed as bluesign® approved are certified to be tested for harmful substances. This guarantees that the process in which the garment is made is harmless to the environment.
|Body Height||Waist||Seat||Inside Leg Length|
Fit Tip: These pants have a technical fit, slightly more narrow than other lofoten Gore-Tex pants, but still customized for freeriding.
|Inseam Length||87.5 cm (Size Large)|Warranty Information:
Norrona focuses on offering quality products that meet the needs of its users highest demands. Function and design are key components in product development. Every product has a 5 year warranty covering production and material defects.