The Transpack Edge Boot Bag is your essential on the mountain boot bag. With separate compartments for each boot and a main compartment for clothing, your gear stays clean and doesn't get wet from the slush on your boots. There's enough room in the Edge Boot Bag for ski boots, back-up layers, goggles, and a helmet. You can also latch goodies to the loop on the outside for extra storage. Durable & water-resistant. All you could need.
Adjustable Shoulder Straps
Intented Use: Boot Storage
We recommend this for:
The skier who is looking for convenient ski boot storage.
- Isosceles Storage System™
- Water-resistant coated 600 denier poyester
- Side boot pockets
- Coated water resistant central compartment
- Water-resistant bottom
- Closed-cell foam padded adjustible neoprene padded shoulder straps
- Zipper mesh side pockets and top lid pocket
- Internal zipper for personal items
- Double locking, self repairing nylon coil zippers
Isosceles Storage System™
Triangle style design that has the capacity to carry your ski boots, helmet and gear.
|Volume||43 L |
|Materials ||Water-Resistant Polyester, Nylon, Tarpaulin Bottom |Warranty Information:
Transpack offers a lifetime warranty on all of their products against manufactures defects in materials or wokrmanship. This warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, or standard wear and tear that occurs during regular use. The heated boot bag by Transpack follows a more limited warranty at 1 year due to the electrical components having a shorter shelf life.