The Switchback X2, same reliable ice-proof latching system for efficient uphill travel, but with new more powerful downhill toe plate and stiffer cartridge springs. Voile lengthened the toe plate by almost 3cm, repositioning the Hardwire cable pivot point and stiffened the cartridge springs by 25%.
A free-pivoting, alpine touring-style telemark binding, the new Voile Switchback X2 allows backcountry telemark skiers to ascend with zero heel resistance thus conserving valuable energy and allowing for easier trail breaking. The Switchback X2 is easily switched from uphill touring to downhill telemark skiing with use of your ski pole. Also, it comes standard equipped with dual height climbing heel elevators for varying ascents. Features:
- NEW! Toe plate lengthened for more boot contact and new Hardwire cable position for more power!
- NEW! Stiffer cartridge springs by 25%!
- Full-wrap around stainless steel toe plate without rivets.
- Enclosed design eliminates ice build-up.
- Lightest weight available, 3.2 lbs/1451.5g/pair
- Appropriate riser height, 25mm
- Time tested Hardwire heel assembly instead of braided cables.
- Includes dual height heel elevators +65mm/100mm
- Not compatible with the Voile Release Kit.
- Binding Size Short Rod Boot Size(Mondo Point)24-26.5 Boot Size(US) 5-8.5
- Binding Size Standard Rod Boot Size(Mondo Point)27-31 Boot Size(US) 9-13
- Weight(lbs/kg) 3 lbs-2oz/1.42kg/pr
- Riser Height 25mm
- Dual Height Elevators 65mm/100mm
- Flex/Performance Aggressive
- Material Heat treated stainless steel
- Benefits/Uses Free-pivoting, durable, dual climbing wires, no icing/Off-Piste