DescriptionNordica’s Speedmachine J4 helps young skiers discover their potential—and a love for skiing. Thanks to an entirely new design, it reduces weight while offering even greater control. To boost confidence and make turning easier, the Speedmachine J4 positions young skiers in a neutral stance that enhances stability. A fourth buckle provides additional support while ensuring the boot is easy to put on and take off. And to maximize warmth and comfort, it features a plush liner. Nordica’s Speedmachine J4 accelerates progression while helping young skiers have an incredible time on the slopes.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Flex Index: 55-60-65
• Last: 98-100mm
• Shell: Triax
• Cuff: Triax
• 25mm Power Strap
• Liner: Comfort Fit
• Soles: 5355 PU
Weight Adjuster — The Junior 3 Buckle boots are equipped with the Weight Adjuster. It's a simple system which allows to choose the best flex, depending on youngster needs.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!