DescriptionThe all new HF boot collection is designed for those who want to have fun and keep skiing without having to think about their equipment. Nordica’s Machine family of boots with a new Hands-Free (aka Rear) entry shell and closure system. The key to the design is its performance one-piece customizable Primaloft® 3D Cork Fit liner, which wraps around the heel and forefoot like a traditional boot, providing heel retention and control while allowing for an extremely large opening of 40-degrees to easily slip a foot in or out.
The HF’s Wonder Lock buckle system allows for hands-free closure - just step on the rear closure buckle with the other ski boot and you are ready to ski. The rear closure buckle may also be conveniently closed or opened with a ski pole. The Maxcontrol Pivot provides perfect alignment between the rear cuff and shell providing exceptional lateral support for immediate ski response.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Flex: 110
• Last: 102 mm
• Shell: Infrared PU
• Precision Fit Primaloft TF
• Hands-Free Entry/Exit System
• Liner: 3D Cork Fit Primaloft®
• Rear Spoiler
• Soles: Grip Walk
3D Custom Cork Liner — 3D Custom Cork Liner is equipped with the natural cork material which cover the heel surface, an essential part in providing lateral transmission. This responsive material also provides thermal insulation, keeping your feet always warm and dry. Lastly, it's easily customizable to reach the best fit and precision.
Isotherm — Isotherm is one of the many materials Nordica used to build their liner, well-known to keep the warmth and wicks away the moisture.
HF Back Buckle Closure System — Light, good looking, but especially sleek and well designed. The monolock buckle has never been so intuitive: it’s just a matter of pushing it down with your foot and you are ready to ski. At the end of your day, you can use your pole or the special poles we designed perfectly matching the HF buckle to open the back buckle while you remain standing, without having to bend over.
HF Easy Entry Shell — HF line presents the Easy Entry Shell, a system which allows the boots to open 40 degrees, so your foot slides right in.
Infrared Technology — Infrared Technology has been developed by Nordica with the aim of customizing the boots in the most sensitive point for the skiers. Once you identify the pressure points, you just need to heat the area trough the infrared lamp. In a second step, apply the suction cup to neutralize the pressure in few minutes. Lastly, remove the cup and replace the liner: it's time to jump into the boots and enjoy the ride.
Double Axis Pivot — The cuff and the shell of the new HF are uniquelly designed to provide the perfect closure between the cuff parts and the shell. The alignment between the two provides unmatchable lateral support for immediate ski response. This means easier turns, more stability, perfect control and more fun.
Primaloft® — Originally designed for the US military, PrimaLoft® insulation is permanently water-resistant. It retains its insulating and lightweight properties for warmth and comfort, even when wet. This is the best synthetic insulation available.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!