DescriptionFuel your passion—and progression—with Nordica’s Speedmachine 3 100. Inspired by decades of refinement, this legendary all-mountain boot has been completely redesigned to offer even greater comfort and performance. Nordica’s 3 Force technology maximizes the transmission of energy from the leg and foot to the liner and shell, providing exceptional power and efficiency. The boot’s softer flex keeps your feet happy from first chair to last while still offering great precision. And for a truly personal fit, the liner and shell can readily be customized. Accelerate the learning curve and amplify your fun with Nordica’s Speedmachine 3 100.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Flex: 100
• Last: 100 mm
• Volume: Medium
• Shell: PU
• Cuff: PU
• Canting: Dual
• Flex Adjustment
• 45mm Power Strap
• Liner: 3D Cork Fit Primaloft®
• Easy Entry
• Rear Spoiler
• Soles: Grip Walk
3D Custom Cork Liner — 3D Custom Cork Liner is equipped with the natural cork material which cover the heel surface, an essential part in providing lateral transmission. This responsive material also provides thermal insulation, keeping your feet always warm and dry. Lastly, it's easily customizable to reach the best fit and precision.
Isotherm — Isotherm is one of the many materials Nordica used to build their liner, well-known to keep the warmth and wicks away the moisture.
3Force Technology — Nordica’s 3 Force technology maximizes the transmission of energy from the leg and foot to the liner and shell for unrivaled power and control.
3Force Honeycomb Shell — To reimagine how a boot performs, we had to first reimagine how it’s constructed. Nordica’s 3 Force Honeycomb construction pairs a light yet stiff frame that’s especially responsive with a cuff and shell composed of a softer plastic. This enhances the boot’s fit and comfort while increasing performance and reducing weight.
Flex Adjustment — In the back of the cuff we added the Flex Adjuster. For a softer flex, just unscrew the upper screw of the system; while removing the lower screw the boot will become even softer. With this simple method we provide a further element of customization, by which every skier will be able to find the best set-up depending on the ride.
Dual Easy Entry — Soft plastic inserts integrated into the throat allow for easy step in and step out of the boot
High Performance Cork — New Speedmachine's 3D Custom Cork Liner is equipped with the black cork material that covers the heel surface, an essential part in providing lateral transmission. This responsive material also provides thermal insulation, keeping your feet always warm and dry. Lastly, it's easily customizable to reach the best fit and precision.
Primaloft® — Originally designed for the US military, PrimaLoft® insulation is permanently water-resistant. It retains its insulating and lightweight properties for warmth and comfort, even when wet. This is the best synthetic insulation available.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!