The Hawx Prime 105 W is The classic medium fit, with more power, better fit and less weight. If your looking for that perfect flex with all the benefits of a high performance fit, the Prime 105 W is perfect for you. All the energy you will need with the benefits of Atomic s Memory Fit shell for that custom casting that will make you amazed at how comfortable a boot can fit. The 100+ last can fit most feet and with the Memory Fit 3D Mimic Silver liner for all day comfort and control.
Atomic Memory Fit Shells should be molded by an Authorized Memory Fit Dealer
Type of Terrain: All mountain
Ability Level: Advanced
We recommend this for:
Experienced all-mountain skiers looking for a narrow to medium width, high performance boot.
- Shell: Prolite with Memory Fit
- PU Construction
- Cuff: Power Shift
- Adaptive Fit System
- Energy Backbone
- Liner: Mimic Gold
- 3D Stretch Toe Box
- 3M Thinsulate™
- 40mm Power Strap
Above and beyond the standard construction of a ski boot, Atomic uses a revolutionary design from a lightweight shell and has powerful reinforcements in key areas.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer:
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
|6000 Series Aluminum
|100mm Narrow-Medium Last
|13º / 15º
|17º / 3º
|Walk Sole, ISO 23223 Type A
|Size Adjuster, Power Shift Shim, Power Shift Screw
Fitting Your Boots
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!