Tecnica Zero G Tour Ski Boots - Men'sby Tecnica
It s time to get serious about weight and performance, and the all new Zero G Tour does just that. In the past, ski touring boots had amazing weight savings but no power for downhill skiing. Those days are gone with the all new Zero G series of boots. The Zero G tour weighs in at 1500g and has a 55 range of motion. Don t forget the rock solid 100+ flex that can deliver real power transmission to your skis. A full 4 Magnesium buckle design to keep you held into the boot with confidence and proper support. So feel free to go father, higher, bigger, and faster. The Zero G Tour will take you there.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Last 99mm
• Flex 110
• PU Quick Instep Shell
• Light - Sanitized® Liner
• CAS Shell
• 45mm Power Strap
• Forward Lean Adjustment
• Forward Lean: 12-13º
• Ramp Angle: 3º
• Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
CAS Shell — The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
Double Blocking Mobility Cuff — A new Mobility Cuff System offers a Double blocking system that increases performance, stability and safety. Offers 55º touring range of motion for natural, effortless movement. Self-adjusting system for every kind of play
Quick Instep — Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
Vibram® — Thanks to our partnership with Vibram, Tecnica skiboots feature Vibram soles characterized by a dual-density rubber compound. Yellow harder rubber in those areas closed to the binding, in order to provide with a higher power transmission while skiing. The black areas identify a softer compound that allows an increased grip of the sole for more security when the boot is in walk mode.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz
You might also like