DescriptionThe Mach1 105 is designed to give you control and comfort in a versatile package. Designed with input from our Women 2 Women program, the Mach1 LV 105 W is a performance-driven ski boot specifically designed for strong female skiers with a mid- volume, average-shaped foot. The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the newly designed anatomically shaped liner and shell, but if needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Merino wool and Celliant combine in the liner for increased warmth, while the C.A.S. Cuff Adapt System quickly and easily adjusts volume to fit a variety of lower leg shapes. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position and the Asymmetric Shell Design allows you to tap into all the energy and power of the ski. A flex rating of 105 gives you the support you need to confidently ski all over the mountain with control and stability. Get out there and shred, ladies.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Last 100mm
• Flex 105
• Quick Instep PU Shell
• CAS Liner
• Celliant® Liner
• CAS Shell
• 35mm Power Strap w/ Power Lock
• Double canting screwed
• T-Drive Carbon
• Forward Lean: 13, 3º
• Ramp Angle: 3.75º
• Soles: ISO 23223 Grip Walk
CAS Shell — The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
CAS Liner — C.A.S. has revolutionized ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
Celliant® Liner — Celliant liner is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved warmth, performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery. Lambswool offers additional insulation.
T-Drive — The T-Drive Technology creates a stronger and more effective connection between the cuff and the shell, that supports the boot flex and avoids plastic deformation. This means reduced energy dissipation and a more efficient power transmission.
Quick Instep — Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
Power Lock Strap — The Power Lock strap provides perfect control and more precise power transmission. The hook eliminates the need to open the strap completely, saving you time.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!