The Mach1 105 is designed to give you control and comfort in a versatile package. Designed with input from our Women 2 Women program, the Mach1 LV 105 W is a performance-driven ski boot specifically designed for strong female skiers with a mid- volume, average-shaped foot. The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the newly designed anatomically shaped liner and shell, but if needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica's C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Merino wool and Celliant combine in the liner for increased warmth, while the C.A.S. Cuff Adapt System quickly and easily adjusts volume to fit a variety of lower leg shapes. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position and the Asymmetric Shell Design allows you to tap into all the energy and power of the ski. A flex rating of 105 gives you the support you need to confidently ski all over the mountain with control and stability. Get out there and shred, ladies.
Ability Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Type of Terrain: All-mountain
We recommend this for:
Experienced skiers looking for a comfortable performance boot that’s got plenty of control to steer your way around the mountain.
- Flex: 105
- Last: 100
- Shell: CAS PU w/ Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine
- Liner: Performance CAS w/ Celliant®
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap
- 4 Micro ALU Buckles w/ Lift Lock
- Soles: Grip Walk
This type of shell mimics the natural shape of your foot which makes for a better initial fit. The special dimple shapes create less surface tension and help maintain heat when molding the boot. The result is a longer lasting shell with higher quality performance.
The inside of the liner is shaped to match the anatomical shape of your foot, while the outside of the liner is shaped to fit the shell. These liners are durably designed and built to be less suseptible to being packed out, resulting in a longer lasting fit.
Powered by 13 thermoactive minerals that convert heat into infrared energy. The result is improved warmth, performance and temperature regulation.
T-Ride Walk System
Fully-integrated into the boot construction that connects the cuff-to-shell in a perfect balance of downhill performance and uphill hiking.
A softer plastic is used where your instep is located when in the boot. It allows the boot to open easier, be easier to put on, take off and be comfortable while you’re wearing it.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer:
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get properly sized by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort. All models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please see the bottom of this page.
Tecnica will cover any manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
Fitting Your Boots
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!