DescriptionWhen Power and Precision are the name of he game, the Mach1 MV 120 from Tecnica will step up for the challenge. The Mach1 Series stands for pure performance and precise fit with an ultimate level of customization. High performance skiers looking to up their game will appreciate the directness of the new Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell. The newly redesigned low volume 100mm last which is supported by the C.A.S. fit system, delivers the ultimate level of power, comfort and control. The new MV 120 lives up to the Mach1 name.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Last 100mm
• Flex 120
• Quick Instep Shell
• Back Spine Cuff
• CAS Liner
• Celliant® Liner
• CAS Shell
• 45mm Power Strap
• Double canting screwed
• T-Drive Carbon
• Forward Lean: 13, 3º
• Ramp Angle: 3.75º
• Soles: ISO 23223 Grip Walk
CAS Shell — The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
CAS Liner — C.A.S. has revolutionized ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
Celliant® Liner — Celliant liner is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved warmth, performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery. Lambswool offers additional insulation.
Asymmetric Power Transmission — The revolutionary asymmetrical concept is based on a different thickness of the shell and liner structures. The inside of the shell is slightly thicker and stiffer and the outside of the shell is thinner and more flexible.
T-Drive — The T-Drive Technology creates a stronger and more effective connection between the cuff and the shell, that supports the boot flex and avoids plastic deformation. This means reduced energy dissipation and a more efficient power transmission.
Quick Instep — Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!