DescriptionSmith Optics I/O MAG XL Goggles. Featuring a magnetic lens connection that locks your lens into place, you can hot swap your lenses in a hurry to keep up with the reality of dynamic, rapidly changing lighting conditions on the mountain. Spherical ChromaPop™ lenses offer a wide field of view and clarity across a greater range of lighting conditions than traditional lenses for maximized time on the hill and minimized time fighting with your gear. Because no two faces are the same, the I/O MAG XL expands on the standard size for those looking for the largest possible lens.
• Includes bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance lenses
• TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
• Spherical Carbonic-x lens
• Smith MAG™ interchangeable system
• Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise fit
• QuickFit strap adjustment system
• Ultra-wide silicone-backed strap stays put
• 3-Layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
• 5X™ anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance
• Lens Shape: Spherical
• Ultimate integration with Smith helmets: comfort, venting, anti-fog
• Frame Size: Adult Large
• OTG (Over the Glasses) compatible
• What’s Included: Two lenses (bright and low light), microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve, Smith x gogglesoc™ lens protector
• Limited lifetime warranty
Everyday Red Mirror — Mixed conditions, cloudy to bluebird (25% VLT)
Everyday Green Mirror — Mixed conditions, cloudy to bluebird (23% VLT)
Storm Yellow Flash — For the darker, cloudier days (65% VLT)
Storm Blue Sensor Mirror — Mixed condition, cloudy days (55% VLT)
Photochromic Rose Flash — Combining a Rose Flash outer lens with a light activated photochromic inner lens that adjusts to light throughout the day makes this the highest end lens in the line (30-50% VLT)
**VLT is the percentage of light transmitted through the lens. Brighter, sunny days = low VLT. Stormy, cloudier days = higher VLT.
ChromaPop™ — Amplified and enhanced natural colors help you see detail beyond normal capabilities. Greater definition and clarity.
MAG™ — Dual locking mechanisms secure the lens with weatherproof magnetic contact points. Plastic grips at the corners for easy changing while protecting the lens. Release with a simple push of a lever at either side.
Spherical TLT Optics Technology — Provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume — improving fog performance.
Responsive Fit™ — Allows the frame to adapt and follow the contours of your face, for a perfect fit.
QuickFit Strap — Quickly find the right fit
OTG Compatible — Fits over the glasses, with Smith’s optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!