DescriptionStomp the whole mountain with lightweight, mid-flexing performance and the convenience of Step On® entry. Just step and ride. The men's Burton Swath Step On® Snowboard Boot brings Step On® binding ease to the medium-flex and comfort of the Swath boot. The Dual Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology allows for precise forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial and the long-lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the BOA® lifetime guarantee. The heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot's natural shape, while its heat reflective lining enhances warmth, so your feet stay warm and you can ride longer.
**REQUIRES BURTON STEP-ON BINDING!!!**
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Medium/Stiff Flex
• Dual Zone Boa®
• Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff
• 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
• StepOn™ Backstay
• EST® StepOn™ Outsole
• Burton Recycled Content Rubber
FLEX/RESPONSE: Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion.
LACING: Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ and Lockdown technology features two distinct lace zones including heel-specific tensioning that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in the upper and lower portions of the boot.
LINER: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response.
COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction with a wider fit provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
OUTSOLE: EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding.
BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!