DescriptionThe boot that's elevated more riders with time-honored tech, fit, and performance, now features the dialed fit of the Dual Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology. With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but who lack the loot, the Dual Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler Technology allows for effortless micro-adjustability. Forefoot and upper boot fit are controlled with a simple twist of the BOA® dial, all with the long-lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces and the BOA® lifetime guarantee. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts. The medium flex PowerUP Tongue resists breakdown and maintains a steady ride from one day to the next.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Medium Flex
• Dual Zone Boa®
• Imprint™ 2 Liner, Lock-Up Cuff
• Man Fur
• 3M™ Thinsulate™
• 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
• PU Backstay
• EST® Burton Recycled Content Rubber
FLEX/RESPONSE: Durable synthetic backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride.
LACING: Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot.
LINER: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit.
COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down.
OUTSOLE: EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag.
BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!