DescriptionThe ultimate splitboarding boot with innovations that improve both the climb up and the ride down. Skintrack or summit bid, the men's Burton Tourist Snowboard Boot handles the mountains with surefooted confidence. More negative flex than any other boot in the line enhances glide in the skintrack, while an array of insulating features are key on pre-dawn starts or snow camping missions. Developed with team riders plus the crew at Spark R&D, the Tourist sticks to the same trusted Vibram® sole found on the Driver X for near legendary billy goat grip.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Medium-Stiff Flex
• Speed Zone™ Lacing with New England Ropes
• Life Liner
• DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining
• Tuff Cuff Lite
• Increased Negative Flex
• 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
• PU Backstay
• Traditional Vibram® MT Outsole
• Heel Welt
• Vibram™ EcoStep
FLEX/RESPONSE: Durable synthetic leather backstay with rubber heel for increased wear resistance, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Increased negative flex for improved function when touring.
LACING: Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace.
LINER: Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe, Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot, Life Liner uses heat-moldable, lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture.
COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
CUSHIONING: ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot.
OUTSOLE: Vibram® Ecostep rubber outsole gives you the legendary grip of Vibram® in a lighter weight package and with 30% recycled rubber content with the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag.
BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!