Burton Grom BOA Snowboard Boots - Youthby Burton
You might also like
DescriptionA step up from hook-and-loop straps for rising riders who are ready for the micro-adjustable performance of the BOA® Fit System. Now even the smallest shredders can experience the fast, micro-adjustable feel of the BOA® Fit System. For the kid that's just learning to stand sideways or growing out of the hook-and-loop Mini-Grom boot, the Burton Grom BOA® delivers comfort and a mellow flex that's great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can tighten or loosen their boots without help from mom or dad and open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Soft Flex
• Kids Single Zone Boa®
• 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
• PU Backstay
• Traditional DynoLITE
FLEX/RESPONSE: Durable synthetic leather backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort.
LACING: BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial.
LINER: 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation is constructed from high-loft fibers for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk.
COMFORT: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry, Room-to-Grow system features a removable footbed and a secondary integrated footbed to expand boots one full size without compromising cushioning or support.
OUTSOLE: DynoLITE outsole with size indicator offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts.
BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz